If you think you may have Low T symptoms or are suffering from Andropause (Hypogonadism), don't hesitate to contact a Hormone Therapy Physician at one of our male hormone replacement clinics today. You can get tested for Low T with a fast, easy lab test and start treatment right away with a prescription. Find a Testosterone Doctor & Clinics for hormone testing, diagnoses and treatment. Our Testosterone Therapy Doctors , Urologists and Endocrine Physicians have successfully treated over 18,000 patients. Our Testosterone Therapy Centers utilize the most progressive hormone treatment protocols backed up with training from the Mayo Clinic® and Cleveland Clinic®. Fill out the Quick Info Request Form to speak to a Testosterone Specialist and to receive the best pricing for Testosterone Injections and other hormone replacement medications like HCG and HGH Human Growth Hormone.
1. Get a shower filter to lower chlorine levels. Maybe a whole house filter, too?
2. For more zinc, eat: oysters, meat, sprouted pumpkin seeds, cocoa, spinach and yogurt.
3. Use more glass, wood, natural fibers and stainless steel and less plastic. Examples: glass water bottle, bamboo keyboard and mouse, glass tuperware, stainless steel pot and kitchenware, 100% cotton sheets and clothes, tent without extra chemicals.
4. Get good sunshine earlier in the day to activate daytime body cycle.
5. Use coconut oil and butter.
6. Engage in healthy competition.
7. Consider high-quality probiotics – sauerkraut, kimchi, yogurt, etc.
Write down a list of the people you need to forgive and then do so. You can do that just yourself, between you and God, or you can do that in person — but it really is important. You can also turn to the Bible and other personal growth books, or seek out the help of a counselor or a good church. Really take care of those emotional issues, specifically resentment, unforgiveness, anger and frustration, and you’ll see that’s going to really help you cleanse you and detoxify spiritually. It’s going to also help naturally raise your testosterone levels.