Eating right and healthy is the easiest way to boost testosterone level. According to a research, 40% of energy in your diet must come from healthy fats (mono- and polyunsaturated fats) which include olives and olive oil , coconuts and coconut oil , butter made from raw grass-fed organic milk, raw nuts such as almonds or pecans, organic pastured egg yolks, avocados , palm oil, and unheated organic nut oils. Besides healthy fats, the foods that you must include in your daily diet are fish (especially Tuna), egg yolks, baked beans, lentil soup, steamed red meat, and yogurt .
1. Too high an intake of estrogen-promoting foods (fenugreek, soy, soyproducts)
2. Plastic- bottled drink consumption (there were some news reports that during transport, certain types of plastic bottles were exposed to higher-than-room temprature, causing a molecular break-down of the plastic chemiclas that the human body would absorb and treat like the estrogens in 'the pill')
3. Like mentioned earlier, essential mineral deficiencies (zinc, calcium, magnesium, potassium
4. Vitamine deficiencies (vitamins a,c,e,d, b3 or niacin)
5. An inability to digest certain protiens causing amino acid deficiencies (amino acids are the building blocks for hormones. In testosterone's case, most notable are L-arginine, and L-carnitine.)
6. Other undiagnosed medical problems such as ednocrinological disorders (affect hormone production), diabetes, fibromialgia, auto-immune disorders, ect.